Re: [NTLK] A quiet observation

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 23:58:46 EST

Thanks Michael!

It worked!... not exactly as you suggested but you pointed me to the right
direction!

The point was that my G3 box does not have a internal modem. I'm running
MacOS 9.1 (not Classic) and the solution I found was to plug my Palm
USB/Serial adaptor and reload Palm Extension and voil=E1... a happy NTK again=
!

BTW, does this TCPSerial extension that Laurent mentioned run under MacOS
9.1 (not Classic)? If so where can I found/download it?

--lpetroni
=20

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html