Re: [NTLK] (No From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin@verizon.net>

Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 01:57:21 EST

on 01/11/02 23:30, Mike O'Brien at obrien_at_leonardo.net wrote:

>> Second, stop spreading false statements. NTK runs perfectly fine under
>> Classic on OS X 10.2.1.
>
> Kindly put a lid on it. No, it doesn't.
>
> Unless, presumably, you run this TCPSerial extension, which I
> never heard of.
>
> If it doesn't run under classic on my system or that of anyone
> else I happen to know, then NO, it's not a false statement.
>
> Quit insulting people.

Mike,

I don't have anything about you and certainly didn't intend to insult you.
This list is about exchanging information. After I did mention twice that
NTK was working fine in Classic under OS X with the TCPSerial extension, you
came back again and did state once again that NTK didn't work under Classic.
I thought that this statement was misleading and that's why I asked you to
stop spreading false statements.

Even if you're never been in orbit around the Earth doesn't mean you don't
believe that the Earth is round, right? Same thing here. You have to trust
me if I publicly affirm that NTK works perfectly under Classic in OS X with
the TCPSerial extension. I'd be happy to send you a copy privately if you
wish...

Cheers!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

"imagine the disincentive to software development if after months of work another company could come along and copy your work and market it under it's own name...without legal restraints to such copying, companies like Apple could not afford to advance the state of the art" -Bill Gates '83