Re: [NTLK] optics was OT OSX Dock; started Should I migrate to OSX.2

From: Brian Hugh Warren (stationwagon_at_watchtan.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 10:19:03 EST

i dont know you guys. Regardless of the physics of optics or the
competency of your lens grinders, I dont think I would want the
magnification in a dock to work like a perfect magnifying glass. I
think I prefer my icons to get gradually bigger rather than some sort
of invisible field of magnification where my icon suddenly is huge. I
don't think that's very user friendly.

btw. the magnification on my dock was, by default, turned off when I
installed Jaguar on friday. But hey, I'm just one guy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html