Re: [NTLK] Newton Bootstrapping PCMCIA loaner -- Was: Obstacles to installation (similar to "bootstrapping" thread)

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 17:18:22 EST

At 2:41 PM -0800 11/1/2002, Jim Anderson wrote:
> So, anyway, Brian, if you still need a way to get NIE and the
>Orinoco software, send me a message off-list. I don't have an Orinoco
>card myself, so I'd need some information about what software
>specifically you'd need.

Thank you. Very gracious and I will keep it in mind. I hope to use
DIL Tester and the infrared on my PowerBook 3400.

BUT ...

I thought I needed the to install the ATA driver to be able to use a
flash card? Or are you offering a Newton specific flash card as
opposed to a compact flash card used in a PCMCIA adapter?

Brian

--
The glass isn't half full or half empty. It's twice as big as it needs to be.