[NTLK] WaveLAN driver 1.06 released

From: Jesse Garnier (jesse_at_radiofreenewton.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 12:43:21 EST

Hiroshi Noguchi has released version 1.06 of his Newton WaveLAN driver. His
site says this version fixes hangs with large package installs, as well as
(possibly fixes) the errors where the SSID and WEP key would erroneously
show the same value, and a similar problem with the registration slip.

It is available for download on his site at:

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm

I've been testing this version for a couple of weeks now and haven't had any
problems with large package installs or backups. Previously, I wasn't able
to complete them. I didn't experience the SSID/WEP problem so I can't say if
that's been fixed.

--
Jesse Garnier :: radiofreenewton.com ::