Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 10:05:57 EST

YOU are so correct. does it matter if any other pkgs are on the card with
it?

and congrats on a succesful switch steph. i won a bid for a new cover for
mine during the summer(my only correspondence with gem and it went fine). i
was always fearful that something similar to what happened to you would
happen. so hurry and get a new cover.

LAG

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html