Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 12:55:45 EST

From: Stephanie Maks <steph_at_maksystems.com>
Date: Mer nov 06, 2002 12:54:57 America/Montreal
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Tragedy Struck! And it broke the screen.

I put the Data Rescue on my normal card which has about 4MB of packages
already on it. So, no it doesn't seem to matter if there are other
packages on the card. It is however a bit annoying to keep it on your
'regular' card as every time you insert the card it will try to run the
Dock.

Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions and help. It's working
fine now (though I am paranoid about the screen now.)

-Stephanie

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html