Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 07:42:22 EST

I DONT LEAVE home without my newton. i have a northface hip/backpack. if
i dont take any bag i will put my newton in my backpocket or just carry it
in my hand. i have always loved the size of my newton compared to the
others lil pda's. but to each his own. when you come back we'll welcome
you back....

LAG

I hate to admit it, but I felt self conscious with it on all the time.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html