Re: [NTLK] [OT] Ti vs. Ice

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 16:03:56 EST

I am a power Photoshop user on the Ice iBook 500mhz. On OS X, Photoshop
7 takes a toll on system speed. I am considering a desktop to punch
through my photo work and continue to use the Ice for business stuff.

The other consideration you should make is the PC card slot on the Ti
book. No such animal on the Ice book.

I say go for it! Ti, superdrive, $40 bucks more for 1 GB RAM total, an
extra battery is a good idea too. Those optical drives suck juice hard.

Chip

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html