Re: [NTLK] New version of NewtSync posted

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 16:58:00 EST

>Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 11:47:04 -0800
>From: John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com>

>It fixes several TCP/IP problems. If you don't set up your connection
>correctly, it obviously still won't work, but it will recover more
>gracefully and give more specific errors.

Ahh, it starts to work here... NewtSync *started* to sync the
addressbook, but then it was quit unexpectedly. Strange. Afterwards
the Newton would only "fail to connect".

Maybe I just missed it, buz is there a *readme* somewhere? I have no
idea whether or not it is a bad idea to use WLAN for this, e.g..

It would be oh-so-cool if this could work for me as well *sigh*

Oliver :)

--
"We Just Bought Congress. Switch To Windows. It's The Law."

www.appleturns.com