Re: [NTLK] New version of NewtSync posted

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 17:32:10 EST

I'm in the process of switching to SmallSockets
(smallsockets.sourceforge.net) instead of communicating with the Unix
sockets directly. That should clear up a lot of my problems on the Mac
side. The Newton side is still a bit flaky at disconnecting and
shutting down the endpoint correctly if the connection is broken off
unexpectedly (i.e. no special error condition on the Newton). So you
might have to reset the Newton in order to get another NewtSync
connection.

Wireless is fine; it's what I test with (Farallon card, AirPort
graphite base station)

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html