Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises - A Unique Pe.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 18:02:19 EST

------------------
>So I know what to look for and what to stay away from. I've never had any
problems in the past with eBay transactions. However, people need to be
very concerned about who they are buying from and what signs to look for to
avoid scams and problematic auctions. I think some of the comments talked
about come from people that either didn't heed the warning (let the buyer
beware) or are just trying to vent their own agenda. This really isn't the
place for this.

Yes, I stay away from 'deceptive ads'. However if a list member knows of
'false/misleading/deceptive' ad, I'd appreciate the 'facts'. A list serve
helps to increase the correct amount of info.
----------------
>GEM ENTERPRISES
So I decided to check out GEM Enterprises online - wouldn't you know it,
they are right down the street from me in Jersey!

In the archives, another list member did the same thing and got the same
results.
----------------
>I met Gary and Chris (and another fellow) and spent some time chatting
with them.

Did you meet Robin?
----------------
>CONCLUSION
>If you've screwed up and made a purchase without checking on the seller
first, then suck it up and move on. Listservs aren't places to air your
mistakes.

>Brian Wm. Niles
>CEO, TargetX

..and if the listing was incorrect?...and if the seller doesn't make
good?... should we 'not' tell other Newton users what went wrong?

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html