Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises - A Unique Pe.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 07:13:49 EST

on 08-11-2002 12:00, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> ..and if the listing was incorrect?...and if the seller doesn't make
> good?... should we 'not' tell other Newton users what went wrong?

Of course we should, I'll keep repeating this.
It isn't necessarily so interesting if people have great experiences and the
'me too' postings don't tell me anything.
But I really appreciate well documented warnings about sellers that can turn
nasty when things don't work out, or about inaccurate listings

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html