Re: [NTLK] Was it something I said

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 22:49:39 EST

on 07/11/02 22:01, David Golden at ikondave599_at_mac.com wrote:

> Yeah, yeah...poutine is certainly wonderful Canadian fare, but does
> anyone out there in Newtonland know about Rapure Acadienne? Now that's
> a uniquely Canadian dish unknown to most of us folks in the States.

I would suspect that someone from Louisiana would maybe know about this,
since a lot of Acadien were deported there by the English when the French
lost the battle of Quebec in 1761, I think.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known as `TOI' (transfer of information).