Re: [NTLK] Was it something I said

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 01:25:57 EST

Wow! I'm impressed. Good research, Grant! The company sited in this
article is around eight km down the road from my house. The regulation
breaking is kind of a lifestyle issue in that part of the world. No one
has to lock thier doors, but folks love to screw with the Federal
government. It's very funny. There's nothing illegal about Rapure,
although I have found it to be very addictive ;-)). If you can imagine
a plate heaped up with a pulverised potato, gooey, wall paper paste
looking mess with bits of meat like substances floating around inside
of it, you can get an idea of what it looks like. Some people think it
looks like what you see in your kleenex after you blow your nose. But
once you get past it's appearance...mmmmm good!

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html