Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 08:06:38 EST

on 11/9/02 12:00 AM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> The 2nd biggest reason is that the screen on the Newton sucks
>> compared to the Palm's. I really wish there were some way to have the
> Newton OS on a Palm sized/screened device.
>
> Not fair to compare a 5+ year old screen to a current screen. However
> other newtoneers are making alternate screens available. Newton Inc. *was*
> to release a half-screen but was reabsorbed before it got done.

(sorry to attribute Woo here, but...)

I have a question. Have you compared a 130's screen to your Palm? For some
reason, I think that my 130 had a brighter, clearer screen than my 2100 has.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams