[NTLK] [OT] Re: Proof Jobs is an idiot

From: Dr. Faustus (dr_faustus_at_pcisys.net)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 12:01:21 EST

At 16:17 11/9/2002 +0000, Joel M. Sciamma wrote:
>Absolutely right.
>
>Apple have thrown away more good technology and talent than most companies
>ever possessed and continue to fritter away any advantages they ever had.

Apple has shit canned every revolutionary product they have ever
released. Either that, or they've sat on their laurels until the product
was eclipsed by the industry. It still surprises me that they haven't been
absorbed by another company, or followed Commodore into the ether. It's
too bad to, because no other company has had such good ideas. Apple really
needed to be lead by Steve W. instead of Steve J.

Andy L.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html