Re: [NTLK] Curious

From: Adrian Gomez (me_at_adriangomez.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 00:41:44 EST

I carry mine everywhere. If I have a backpack, I carry it in crazy leather
holster that I got it with inside the backpack. If I don't have my backpack
or/and I am working in the office it usually rides in my back pocket (I work in
a casual place and my 2000 fits in most jean/cargo/chino back pockets. If I am
wearing a suit (very rarely), I usually have some sort of bag and I throw it in
there.

Adrian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html