Re: [NTLK] 130 Turns Off

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 07:57:21 EST

on 11/10/02 1:18 AM, Steve Vander Ark at vderark_at_bccs.org wrote:

> But I want the backlight and the heap that a 130 provides. So how do I
> fix this problem? Or isn't it fixable?

I had a friend do some soldering on the power board, and it worked for a
while, but eventually, even this died. Sorry, but there really doesn't seem
to be any hope for it. It appears to be a combo hardware/software issue,
because it always waits until it almost finishes starting up, and then it
poops out. This is true if you load, or boot without loading apps. As soon
as you think you are good to go, pop, out go the lights.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland