Re: [NTLK] IRComm2k, IrDA and DIL tester

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 13:56:32 EST

À (At) 14:17 +0100 10/11/02, Damien Batstone écrivait (wrote) :
>But basically possible.

Anything is possible provided that you put the energy on it.

>I'll do a linux install later this week, and then
>play with irdadump, and the linux irda drivers. I've got an ethernet card
>coming, and it'll be all academic then, but still something to play
>with. If there any documentation on the IrDA dock signals, I'd appreciate
>it.

The dock protocol is described here:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/Bowels/docking_protocol.txt

I should update that documentation somehow. But that's a start.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/