Re: [NTLK] Jaguar, Appletalk, Classic and crossover cable

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 16:24:33 EST

on 09/11/02 18:53, This Old Newt at rich_at_thisoldnewt.net wrote:

> is this booted in osx running classic?
>
> i cant do that.
>
> if i restart in 9.2 it works fine
>
> On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 12:52 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
>> Classic under Jaguar. I
>> just launch NCU, then go on my Newton with the Dock and hit connect. =

Yes, Rich, that's with OS X running Classic. OS X 10.2.1.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer', `distributed', and `open'.