[NTLK] Newton Phone

From: Ron Dube (rondube1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 20:08:46 EST

I've just picked up a Newton phone, very nice!! I have some questions, if a=
nybody out there in Newton Land might have some experience with it. First:
=95 It came without the modem module - does anyone have one to sell?
=95 If the modem were in place, how do you plug in the power adapter with t=
he modem in place, and also have access to the connector?
=95 Sinde I don't have a manual, what is the big round button at the bottom=
 front panel near the handset do? It can't turn on the Newton, because ther=
e is no physical connection between the phone and the Newton!

If anyone has an answer, please let me know! Also, if anyone has a manual, =
I would like to buy, or borrow it and make a copy and return it!!

Ron Dube
rondube1_at_mac.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html