Re: [NTLK] sending email from Germany

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 05:05:07 EST

"Johannes Wolf" <mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl> wrote:

> I would suggest to select a free internet access for dialing in in
Germany
> and then to use WebMail (I do not know if earthlink will provide
that)

Try http://webmail.earthlink.net, and use your EarthLink username
(your e-mail address) and password to log in. This is what I use to
get the spam off the server before I download it to my desktop machine
(once a week).

> or directly to access your mail account via POP3/SMTP.

This should work, as long as the free internet server doesn't crap out
on you, like our local nocharge.com does. Of course, this way you may
have trouble sending e-mail ... but on the other hand, using the
webmail page allows you to save all messages you send.

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html