Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 16:10:45 EST

Then...that's sad...it really is...to see these
supposedly "intelligent" people having these kinds of
problems...especially that one with the self-titled
(what did he call himself? CTO/CIO?)
People are on the majority of stupidity then, and this
is just more proof.
Like the saying goes...if you think that you, yourself
has "average" intelligence, then by definition, half
the world is dumber than you are...
In this case, I think the scale tips closer to the
"dumb and dumber" side instead of being level with a
50/50...
Hey Jerry Springer! Here's more trailer-trash for your
show! Just pick up the Apple "switched"
people...they're not ashamed to tell the world they're
idiots!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com> wrote:

> > Like all those Apple switch
> > commercials are real? uh-huh.
>
> The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) makes it very bad
> for companies who
> aren't damned sure their claims are true...

=====
Why is that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life
in the universe are pointed away from Earth?
     --Anonymous