[NTLK] Use of pda-soft.de link...

From: Dave Mauder (dave_at_mauder.com)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 18:26:30 EST

Hello All:

I have a request about linking to a particular website in my Apple eMate
auctions.

Here’s the story…

I have several Apple Newton eMate 300’s (47 to be exact) and am in the
processing of selling them on ebay. Many of them have bad batteries and
I would like to post a link to HYPERLINK
"http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_battery_pack.html"http://www.pda-soft.de/e
mate_battery_pack.html in my auctions to let others know how to
rebuild/refurbish their own battery if they buy an eMate.

I figure it would be a win/win situation, because I’m offering some
added value to my buyers, and whoever maintains that site should end up
getting a good bit of free traffic. (these eMate’s are attracting quite
a number of visitors!)

Anyway, I hope the maintainers of the pda-soft.de website will see this
message and respond accordingly. Thanks!

Dave

---