Re: [NTLK] Proof Jobs isn't an idiot (was: Proof Jobs is an idiot)

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 09:43:14 EST

> on 11/13/02 10:10 PM, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Hey Jerry Springer! Here's more trailer-trash for your
>> show! Just pick up the Apple "switched"
>> people...they're not ashamed to tell the world they're
>> idiots!

So basically you are saying I'm an idiot for switching from an OS
(Windows, which I had used since 3.1) because I was tired of fighting
with my computer all the time to get it to do what I wanted, to
something that just works and I don't have fight with it.
And for the past several months, I actually thought I'd done something
smart!
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html