Re: [NTLK] Holster NOT found-Sorry, my mistake.

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 10:38:39 EST

OH....Maybe I'm missing the difference. Could you clarify for me? If there is a better case out there and if I'm missing out on all of the fun I'll be pretty upset! :(

Anyhow, thank's for clearing that up. I am new to Newtons and this list and when I feel like I have something to contribute I get so excited! When it comes to techy stuff.....I have no idea! 8-)

Kat-

 Charles Isaac <newton_at_aslannet.org> wrote:

That is not a holster. It is a case that is like a Newt Suit.

However to place on the belt you have to remove the belt first.

Charles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html