Re: [NTLK] Holster NOT found-Sorry, my mistake.

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 10:04:42 EST

Kat,

Perhaps I am cutting hairs here. In my mind a holster is something that
the Newton goes in and out of easily. Kind of like the holsters from
west holding guns or the police of today. Something quick and easy and
that the item is not in all the time.

The one thaat was for sale does not come in and out easily. and is
meant to stay on the Newt all the time.

That seems to be the diff to me.

Charles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html