Re: [NTLK] NCU and Windows 2000 connection problems

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:24:23 EST

On Thursday, November 14, 2002 12:13 PM,
Laurent Daudelin <laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com> wrote:

> If it always disconnects at the same point, I would guess that there
> is something wrong with the Notepad soup, corrupted entry of
> something. You could try to browse the entries in the Note soup
> using a tool like SBM Utilities.

Interesting.. that's *exactly* what happens... *sigh*... Well, there's
nothing I need to save in the notes soup.. Perhaps I can just flush it and then
try again. I'll make a backup to my flashcard just in case that's not it.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net