[NTLK] Accusations

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:31:44 EST

Bill wrote:
> I dont know about any others on the list but from where I'm sitting it looks
> as if your emotionally charged denial of my simple question indicates I've
> hit upon the truth.

Bill: don't make accusations like these without evidence. Finger-pointing is
not something I like to see on the list, and there's been a little too much of
it going on lately. DON'T DO IT. Think twice before you post something which
you think might accuse someone of something, directly or indirectly. If in
doubt, read the list FAQ/Etiquette guide:

http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

or ask me first (e-mail me at victor_at_newtontalk.net). I don't want to see
anymore of this, from anyone. If I sound angry, it's because I am. This list
is not a place to flame or accuse people.