Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #780

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 01:08:42 EST

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Andrew Thiel wrote:

> saying Newt's Cape is bad, I'm just saying that it is missing key
> features. In two or three years the new and changed features of the
> world wide web will be completely foreign to Newt's Cape's antiquated
> conventions.

One positive thing is that all US government/education sites for the
public are legally required to be reasonably accessable in text format for
people with various impairments. Whether this is honored or not is a
different issue, but crappers...if we could at least have a browser like
Links (not Lynx) that can handle tables, php, and SSL well, I'd be happy.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html