Re: [NTLK] Newton Linux...

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 02:39:39 EST

"Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:

(*snip*)

> NewtOS on Linux...
>
> Linux on TabletPC...
>
> Any questions? ;-)

I'm starting to see the light, here ....

> I think I'd get one just on the off chance I'd ever make it to a
MacWorld
> keynote. (can you imagine the look on Steve's face if he saw a
rather large
> glowing green Newt screen... RUNNING ON A **DELL** TABLET-PC???
I'm a
> fairly rabid Mac user, but that would be SO worth it!!)

Better yet, imagine a few *hundred* folks with these in the audience
...! Also, bear in mind the difficulty of getting in to a SJ keynote
... so the more people you get to do the same thing, the better. :o)

That said, if this gets off the ground, the Newton OS could take over
the Dell Tablet PC, and give us access to that wireless keyboard and
monitor technology (or am I mixing two different things, here?).

Of course, we'd have to figure out another use for the Delete button
... :o)

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html