[NTLK] AN2NCK for Windows?!?

From: COCCORP_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 10:30:46 EST

greeting Keepers of the True PDA(!)...

I have a Newton 1.3 OS that I use w/ Iambic Agenda (Action Names) to keep
inventory figures, for it allows extra fields to be added to the NAMES on the
Newton...

On my Mac desktops, I use an shareware app called "AN2NCK" that allows me to
see the extra fields on my Mac, when I open Newton Connection Kit.

Now, my question is this: Was there, or is there, a similar app for the PC,
that allows the user to see the extra fields created by Agenda on the PC's
version of the NCK?

Thanks; I know this regards some old (even 4 Newton!) software, but thanks
anyway,

Craig W.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html