Re: [NTLK] searching within notes gripe...

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 01:10:21 EST

thats what i thought, how about this custom tool? i guess we'll wait and
see. i find it rather tedious to browse the unna archive, there might be
something in there that another knows about. this issue must have come up
sometime in the past?

anyhow, newtgrocery looks great! i'm gonna check it out right now.

thanks.

//christian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html