[NTLK] Battery Cage (DIY)-pics needed

From: Damien Batstone (djb_at_er.dtu.dk)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 08:27:06 EST

Hi All,

I'm getting tired of the external battery pack, and AC adapter, losing my
place in books between sessions, and want to make my own battery cage. I'm
going to roll my own cage with an moulded epoxy/GRP backplate, perspex
ends. The fine details like backplate channels I can do with a dremel
router in a jig. This page:
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mmailand/www/Naccu/Naccu.html gives
schematics, but the pics are low res/quality. Does anyone have hq pics
they can email me of their battery cage (pref with a ruler beside it),
including all four sides and the ends?

Cheers,

Damien

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html