Re: [NTLK] Microsoft Tablet PC's designer

From: Willytmailboy_at_aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 10:00:34 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2002 7:09:29 AM GMT Standard Time,
headwerkx_at_iprimus.com.au writes:

> One can't help but wonder what the world would be like if the courts slammed
> Microsoft's butt in 1985 and Apple didn't sign that dodgy agreement....

well, apple might be a damn site better off, as they'd probably get royalties
for every version of windows sold, or at least I'd have wanted that if I was
Apple. Then they could sell Macs cheaper, as the windoze users would be
subsidising them :o)

  Mike
Or you'll do what exactly?
Hit me with that F-F-F-Fish?