Re: [NTLK] Battery pack help wanted

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 03:16:54 EST

You could try the "trick" with freezing the batteries and then trying to
recharge them but I think there is not much hope.
And even if you success improving the performance a bit, this would be
nothing compared with a refurbished battery pack using 2000 mAh NiMHs.
See:
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/mmailand/www/Naccu/Naccu.html
or
http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html