[NTLK] Amazing ...

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 03:55:16 EST

I was thumbing through a college catalog that came in the mail a few
months ago, and I found this:

"Personal Organization and the PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) Tired
of missing appointments and forgetting a critical birthday? Learn how
to get organized so your life is less chaotic. Organizational themes
will be centered around the use of a Palm Personal Digital Assistant
(PDA). Learn how to effectively use its calendar with alarms for
meetings, medications, or anything else you want to remember. Learn
how to organize your contact list with names, addresses, phone
numbers, etc. Keep a "To Do" list current and prioritize to keep
things straight. Use the memo pad to take notes. Most PDAs even have
an expense manager! We will also cover how to obtain and install both
free and inexpensive third-party software applications for use in your
PDA. Students required to bring their own PDAs. For further
information .... (blah blah blah)."

Alas, this class started in September. If it weren't so prohibitively
expensive ($365(!!) for 20 sessions, twice a week), it might be
most entertaining to go in there with an upgraded 2000 -- or even with
a well stocked 130.

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html