Re: [NTLK] Newton font for Mac

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 10:28:05 EST

Brian Carstensen wrote:

> Or the original and beautifully bitmapped Espy Serif and Espy Sans, if
> you can find 'em.

Newton Press for PC copies these (in Windows FON format) to its installation
folder. One can install them into Windows' font system and then use them
(which I do, all the time). I would assume that Press for Mac does something
similar, since it has to be able to display the font before you make the book...