Re: [NTLK] Amazing ...

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 15:11:08 EST

On Monday, November 18, 2002, at 07:51 AM, Oliver Brose wrote:

>> Alas, this class started in September. If it weren't so prohibitively
>> expensive ($365(!!) for 20 sessions, twice a week),
>
> Again, please let me know about that catalog, this really gives me
> the urge to resettle myself in the US and to make my fortune just
> helping people. I want to do good! Help people understand those
> essential problems in life, like where to plug-in the plug, why the
> trash they keep in the kitchen never goes away, and why they always
> get honked and screamed at when driving right on that helpful line on
> the asphalt.
> Inspiring!

A few years ago.... Dilbert had a comic strip set on a school for
people with no common sense.
Of course Dogbert led the course and made sure that he collected money
first.

He taught people not to smoke while working on gasoline engines. And of
course how not to run with sissors.

I think I can make myself rich teaching classes to stupid people.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html