[NTLK] IP Address for Nsync

From: Achow2_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 12:22:09 EST

Nsync is installed on my ibook (Jaguar) using DHCP and attached to my Newt via ethernet. Nsync is loaded and Nsynch is running on the Newt. When I run Synchronize, an IP address does not display as it should.
With Nsync running on both machine, network preferences are:

- I have an Ethernet address of: 00:03:93:45:a7:ac
- I have a network address of: anna-woos-computer.local

How do I create/establish an IP address for the ibook? Also all Services (Sharing) are off. Should File Sharing services be "ON"?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Anna

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html