Re: [NTLK] IP Address for Nsync

From: Travis N (norling_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 14:53:23 EST

Anna,

I also have the same problem, but you can find your IP address by
opening your system preferences and going to the Network preferences.
If you are trying to connect via ethernet, select ethernet from the
services dropdown and use the IP address that is listed there, if you
are using wireless/airport, select that service and use the IP address
listed there.

-Travis N

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html