Re: [NTLK] [Off Topic] Any iChatters out there?

From: 32 (incriminator_at_series1studio.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 10:49:38 EST

On Thursday, November 21, 2002, at 10:07 AM, b e n w e l l s |
headwerkx wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My apologies for being so pathetic, but is anyone here using iChat or
> AIM?
> I've just installed X.2 on my 9600/G4 (3 hour install!!!) and want to
> see
> what all the fuss is about (!), but previously I used ICQ so I don't
> have
> anyone to hassle, erm... chat about the weather to.

yeah, ichat. i havent really used it...i havent had much time to chat.
i thought it would be cool to use the redezvous feature to chat on my
local network, but it is just as easy to yell across the room.
sometimes you can find me logged in as femsatronic.

32
incriminators s.c.
chapel hill, nc
http://incriminators.series1studio.com