Re: [NTLK] package installation

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 16:31:30 EST

I just downloaded it with the link from my page
(http://www.newted.org/~jelliott/infrared.html) with no problems. I
don't remember the URL from Kieran's site, so I can't check to see if
they are the same or not.
Also, you have to have a Newt running 2.1 for this to work at all.
The 130 doesn't support IrDA. You'd have to do it straight to the
2100.

-James

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html