Re: [NTLK] package installation

From: Sam du Rose (samdurose_at_btconnect.com)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 16:08:23 EST

Now i have all the stuff, but my powerbook (Ti) is refusing to do infra
red! When I try to open the infra-red control panel under OS 9.2 it
tells me that it is not supported on this machine.

However, the infra-red window on the back of my machine, combined with
irda support under jaguar, would indicate otherwise.

What is happening here?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html