Re: [NTLK] Another dumb name.... iGo

From: Nancy Kilmer (equineicon_at_sisqtel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 21:43:47 EST

Hi,
I went to the IGO website for the AC DC gadget you requested, but I
didnt know the name of it or what to ask or look for.
also,
I just bought an eMate 300 with no power cord , AC adaptor or memory
card and only one stylus (I would like to have some back up stylus, as
well) . What should I buy from you that is compatible? Can I connect my
eMate to my Mac G4 to download info? If so, what cord do I need? do I
need to buy a back up battery? (I cant tell if it works because I have
no power cord.)
Also, I just bought a Newton 120 with NOTHING, no power cord,AC
adaptor, battery (except it has AC batteries in it), but I don't know
how to turn it on and I don't have a stylus anyway) , serial port/usb
cord, etc. do you have any accessories compatible with my Newton 120?
Can you tell I am very new to Newtons? OH yeah!
Thank you,
Nancymej

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html