Re: [NTLK] Clear 110 on eBay

From: Nancy Kilmer (equineicon_at_sisqtel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 21:40:15 EST

Hey,
  Ive already got a 120, that needs power cord, stylus, AC adaptor,
serial/USB cord, and stuff I dont even know about since I am a brand new
Newtie.
  I also bought an eMate 300 with no power cord , AC adaptor or memory
card and only one stylus (I would like to have some back up stylus, as
well) . What accessories should I buy that that are compatible? Can I
connect my eMate to my Mac G4 to download info? If so, what cord do I
need? do I need to buy a back up battery? (I cant tell if it works
because I have no power cord.)
  If you know where I can find any of the stuff listed above , please let
me know.
(and a 2100 on the way with all accessories, thank God!)
By the way, I went on a Newton feeding frenzy last week and bought all
my emate and newtons on ebay. So I am Newtied out from buying any more
Newtons...what I REALLY need now are the darn accessories!
I guess I got hypnotized about Newtons from the MacAddict article this
month! But boy, I have a lot to learn!
Happy Newting
Nancy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html