[NTLK] -48216 Error in MP3 Builder

From: Varun Mehta (varun_at_mehtasw.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 23:13:43 EST

I reinstalled Virtual PC with Windows 95 just to get this working, but
whenever I try to compile MP3 Builder with a small 1.6 MB MP3, and I get an
"Out of Heap Memory" error when I try building the package with NTK 1.6.1
for Windows. I don't understand how NTK can decide that it's out of heap
memory when trying to build this. Does anyone have any clues as to what I'm
doing wrong? I changed the values in the constants files.

Also, I tried taking the code in the files and making a Mac NTK project from
it, but I get an error when the compiler tries to use the loaddatafile()
function, which I suspect is causing a problem on the Windows version, too.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance. If I manage to make a Mac NTK project from
this and no one else has found one I'll upload it to UNNA, but one when it
works!

Wow, I'm raving mad, eh? I should stay up coding so late at night :)

Regards,
Varun Mehta, aspiring Newton Programmer/Hacker =)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html