Re: [NTLK] newton hacking

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 03:42:49 EST

J13 IS the connector for the Backlight.
I sent my broken display in for a project in Germany to find a good
replacement for the Newt backlight.
As soon as I have it back you can have the backlight connector attached to
it.
But another possibility you might consider is soldering the wire directly to
the logic board. There are only two connections and the pads are well
accessible.

Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html