Re: [NTLK] html2newt news; font metrics? book.hints?

From: BOURGUIGNON D DvSI/SNPI MTY (didier.bourguignon_at_francetelecom.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 06:26:32 EST

  YES, greats things :-)

> - it seems we won't be using bookmaker because it:

  Thats the way I'm going to for the PDF translation to pkg.

> PDF support (this is important to Didier and Laurent):

  Thanks !!!

> - Vince currently does text (uncompressed only) from pdf but the
> extraction is rudimentary.

  Thats my phase 1. When I will extract text, I tell you more.

- I think that a better approach is to use a free service like =
www.gobcl.com
(better) or =
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
(not too good).

  The probl=E8me : you must be connected to work. That's not true =
everytime, and not really simple for batch translation.

  That's just my point of view.

Cordialement
Didier BOURGUIGNON
=20